Director of Children and Family Ministry
Have a heart for ministry with families—children and parents— and a desire to grow roots in the growing town of Zionsville, Indiana? We are a mainline protestant church seeking someone with strong relational and communication skills and someone who can work collaboratively with a team of passionate and motivated co-workers.
Christ Lutheran is seeking a part-time salaried ministry position (15-20 hours a week), focusing on ministry with families, infants - 12th Grade. The Director of Children and Family Ministry leads lay leadership in developing and overseeing the execution of family and youth programing, assisting in the educational activities of the congregation, extending the ministry of Christ Lutheran Church into our community, act as a member of the professional staff at Christ Lutheran, and additional duties as requested. This position will report directly to the Senior Pastor.
For more information or to receive a copy of the job description please reply to
Job Type: Part Time
Pay: $12,000 - $15,000
Education: Prefer Associate or above
Experience: Previous experience working with youth in a Christian setting is highly desirable.
Work Location: One location
To apply, visit the posting on Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/director-children-and-family-ministry-42c17223aef97024
We are seeking an energetic, caring, and experienced Preschool and Toddler Teachers to join our staff. You will be responsible for developing and implementing ongoing developmentally appropriate activities that promote the cognitive, spiritual, physical, language, social and emotional development of each child enrolled in class in collaboration with your co-teacher. Our program is a high-quality, faith-based early childhood education ministry that provides a play-based education experiences for children ages 15 months-5 years old. We prefer candidates who have a background in early childhood developmental education and extensive experience working with young children. There are multiple positions available.
Preschool Teacher Responsibilities:
- Keep the children safe.
- Maintain personal hygiene of the children.
- Prepare developmentally appropriate lesson plans based on Indiana's Early Learning Foundations
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with co-teacher(s).
- Direct and supervise activities of their class according to the lesson plans.
- Be sensitive to differences in children’s abilities, considering this in teaching approach.
- Consistently engage with the children.
- Establish clear classroom expectations and enforce them consistently and fairly.
- Integrate faith in the classroom.
- Support chapel teaching in classroom instruction.
- Interact with the children during play time.
- Complete the appropriate, on-going assessments of the children and relay information , reported annually or more often to the parents or guardians.
- Maintain Publish a monthly communication with classroom parents or guardians.
- Organize and maintain an orderly, clean, and safe classroom
- Help with set up and clean up every day.
Job Type: Part-time
Our preschool program could always add more people to their sub list. For more information on any subbing opportunities, please contact Melissa Woldman, our Preschool Director, at 317-873-3232 or .