Preschool Teacher - Signing Bonus Available!
We are seeking an energetic, caring, and experienced Preschool Teacher to join our staff. You will be responsible for developing and implementing ongoing developmentally appropriate activities that promote the cognitive, spiritual, physical, language, social and emotional development of each child enrolled in class in collaboration with your co-teacher. Our program is a high-quality, faith-based early childhood education ministry that provides a play-based education experience for children ages 15 months-5 years old. We prefer candidates who have a background in early childhood developmental education and extensive experience working with young children.
Preschool Teacher Responsibilities:
- Keep the children safe.
- Maintain personal hygiene of the children.
- Prepare developmentally appropriate lesson plans based on Indiana's Early Learning Foundations
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with co-teacher(s).
- Direct and supervise activities of their class according to the lesson plans.
- Be sensitive to differences in children’s abilities, considering this in teaching approach.
- Consistently engage with the children.
- Establish clear classroom expectations and enforce them consistently and fairly.
- Integrate faith in the classroom.
- Support chapel teaching in classroom instruction.
- Interact with the children during play time.
- Complete the appropriate, on-going assessments of the children and relay information , reported annually or more often to the parents or guardians.
- Maintain Publish a monthly communication with classroom parents or guardians.
- Organize and maintain an orderly, clean, and safe classroom
- Help with set up and clean up every day.
Job Type: Part-time
To apply, contact Melissa Woldman, our Preschool Director, at 317-873-3232 or
Our preschool program could always add more people to their sub list. For more information on any subbing opportunities, please contact Melissa Woldman, our Preschool Director, at 317-873-3232 or .