Mission Ministry Leadership Team (MMLT)
MMLT Chair - cheryl kussow & Adam Stahon
The Mission Ministry Leadership Team includes many appointed leaders that help support our ongoing efforts to engage our members and serve the community. Get involved by serving on a network to help plan church events and activities, brainstorm new ideas, coordinate our annual pledge drive, or maintain the church building and property.
Faith Formation - Matthew DeLoera
Help all members of Christ Lutheran Church to grow in faith in Jesus Christ.
Fellowship - open
Offer social events that bring people together, like the annual church picnic, Pacer games, and mystery dinners, among many others!
Stewardship - oPEN
Lead the congregation to be gracious stewards of God’s gifts of time, talents and financial resources as God’s servants in the world.
Property - John Burkhardt & Brian Hardesty
Oversee and maintain the facilities and property of the church.
Service Network - Angie Eugenio & Chris Emsley
Lead the service ministry of the congregation with needs awareness, education, and action programs with both local and national organizations, including Lutheran Child and Family Services (LCFS), Zionsville Meadows, The Caring Center, Love, INC, Habitat for Humanity of Boone County, and Indiana Blood Center.
Worship & Music - Barb Burkhardt & Sue Haughton
Collaborate with the Pastor and staff in planning and leading our worship life so that all members of the assembly may grow in their faith in Christ and give thanks and praise to God.
At Christ Lutheran Church you get to be involved at any age in our worship services in the following ways:
- Assisting Ministers help lead the worship service.
- Lectors read the lessons.
- Communion Assistants help serve communion.
- Acolytes light candles and assist in communion.
- Greeters welcome at the front door.
- Ushers guide worshipers and assist with offering.
- Nursery volunteers watch over children during worship.
- Hospitality volunteers set up refreshments during Education Hour.
- Financial Assistants count and reconcile the offering.
- Altar Guild volunteers prepare the sanctuary for worship services.
- Bread Corps volunteers bring a treat and church info to new visitors’ homes.
- Music Groups accent our worship.
- Elsie’s Circle meets weekly to create prayer quilts for those who are in need of our prayers, both in our congregation and the community.
- Gretchen’s Book Club meets monthly to discuss a book and enjoy coffee.
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) meets bi-monthly in two different formats: as a large group and for a small discussion group.
- Older Wiser Lutherans (OWLs) is for our members aged 50 and older. The OWLs meet at a local restaurant for lunch once a month after church.
- Prayer Group meets weekly to pray for those in need.
Click here to view a list of all of our small groups and contacts for 2018-2019.
At Christ Lutheran Church, your financial contributions are always appreciated. Your generosity is crucial for us to minister to our community and the world. In addition to giving through traditional means, you can also sign up for Simply Giving to have your contributions be automatically debited from your bank account. To sign up, fill out the form and return with a voided check to the Communications Administrator.
You can also give electronically through the Give+ app. See the video below for instructions.
If you'd rather not download the Give+ app, you can submit your giving via the portal below.
The Endowment Fund exists to support and enhance the long term mission of Christ Lutheran Church. The Fund makes specific grants to worthy Christ-centered programs and organizations both within our local church and through outreach. You have an opportunity to support our long term mission through the Endowment Fund by a direct donation or by gifting through a will or trust. For more information, see our brochure.