We return to in person worship on Sundays at 10:30am, starting February 21. These services are also streamed on Facebook Live . During the season of Lent, we also offer 7pm Wednesday services via Facebook Live (not in person). Read more here. All other offerings, including Wednesday Lenten services, will remain virtual. Should our county's advisory level change to orange or red, services for that Sunday will be moved to virtual, so please watch the eNews to stay up to date. We thank you for your patience and flexibility as we continue to navigate these unpredictable times.
RSVPs required by the Friday prior to the service (see below for link). Space is limited to 50 people in order to ensure social distancing. At the continued recommendation of the Synod, the American Choral Directors Association (ACDA) and the National Association of Teachers of Singing (NATS), we will not be singing together. Soft spoken responses are encouraged.
Considerations about caring for your Brother and Sister while attending are:
- Only attend if healthy and well.
- Wear face coverings over your mouth and nose while you are in the building.
- Do not congregate in the inside common areas on the way in or after the service.
- Sit distanced from other family groups by keeping 4 chairs between groups in a row, with rows already being placed 6 ft apart.
- When you enter a row, go to the outside most seat so that no one need to cross in front of you to get to a seat.
- Follow ushers directions as to dismissal.
- Place offerings in the respective containers in the narthex area.
- Abstain from shaking hands, a simple nod will do.
- Bulletins will continue to be electronic and can be pulled up on your smartphone. The bulletin can be found below or in the weekly eNews.
RSVP for In-Person Sunday Services
View all of our current giving options here.