Considerations about caring for your Brother and Sister while attending are:
- Only attend if healthy and well.
- Wear face coverings over your mouth and nose while you are in the building. Masks are strongly recommended, per CDC guidelines.
- Place offerings in the respective containers in the narthex area.
- There is not currently nursery childcare offered, but children are always welcome in worship.
- As of 1/5/22, Boone County has officially moved from an orange advisory level to a red advisory level. We will commune with the individual communion kits while at your seat and there will be no hospitality services on Sunday morning.
View all of our current giving options here.