We offer in-person worship on Sundays at 10:30am, which is also streamed on Facebook Live .
Considerations about caring for your Brother and Sister while attending are:
- Only attend if healthy and well.
- Wear face coverings over your mouth and nose while you are in the building if you are not fully vaccinated. Masks are highly recommended, per CDC guidelines.
- Sit distanced from other family groups by keeping 4 chairs between groups in a row, with rows already being placed 6 ft apart.
- Place offerings in the respective containers in the narthex area.
- There is not currently nursery childcare offered, but children are always welcome in worship.
View all of our current giving options here.