Every Sunday, from 05/31/2020 to 07/26/2020, 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.
- Gal 6:10
CLC Guidelines for Outside Worship
As we begin the transition back to face-to-face worship, the leadership and staff of CLC are encouraging safe practices in order to limit potential COVID-19 exposure. This will require patience and grace as these changes will seem odd and may at times seem inconvenient. As Christians our calling is to serve God, and to love our neighbor – the following guidelines are strongly recommended and are informed by our collective calling to care for our neighbor, the wisdom of Galatians 6:10, and recommendations from the IN/KY Synod.
When members attend outside worship:
- Please stay home if you feel sick – (Love your neighbor!)
- Wear a mask (If possible, please provide your own mask – we have a limited supply)
- Maintain social distance of 6 ft between family groups
- Do not sing or speak in unison (i.e. Lord’s Prayer)
- Do not shake hands or engage in activities that could spread germs.
- Service will not include Holy Communion as advised by the IN-KY Synod and Office of the Bishop.